Category: Nothing Scripted
Rules for Visiting the Beach .Intro: Hashtag #NothingScriptedTV on Instagram, FB and Twitter Share
2. Today’s show brought to you by Gulf Coast Go:
3. Two minutes WITHOUT Teance….Hydration word of the Day,
4. With Summer Fast Approaching: Lay out some Guidelines,
Provisos, and unwritten rules for visiting our beach:
a. Observe Personal Space.
b. Big Umbrellas or tents to the back.
c. Keep your music to yourself. Not everyone likes Wil Lateefa or
Bryan Luke, …and most locals are very tired of Buffett, Skynyrd,
Source: The Sunday Times Rich List
d. Love how our beaches always look pristine? Pick up after
yourself. There aren’t magic fairies to clean up after you.
e. Observe and understand the flag system
f. If you don’t know how to park a car…or think your special little
car deserves two spaces…stay the freak home or go
somewhere else. Parking is scarce in a lot of places down here.
g. Don’t be a jerk to ANYONE…especially the locals.
h. Rules of the Road. Some of us have somewhere to be…GET
OUT OF THE WAY.
i. We know you’re on vacation, but that doesn’t alleviate all known
rules of common decency.
j. Don’t wear dark clothes at night if you will be using crosswalks.
k. Learn how to use a 3 and/or 4 way intersection with stop signs.
i. You must yield the rightofway to all other traffic and pedestrians at stop signs. Move forward only when the road is clear. At fourway stops, the first vehicle to stop should move forward first. If two vehicles reach the intersection at the same time, the driver on the left yields to the driver on the right.
l. And yes, the stop signs (both road and path) apply to bicyclists too!
5. A few Memes to close out the show. Enjoy your visit to South Walton – we love our visitors !
Isle of Man’s richest
1. Mark Scheinberg – £3.556b – down £142m
2. John Whittaker and family – £2.25bn – up £50m
3. Alki David and the Leventis family – £2.2bn- up £300m
4. Trevor Hemmings – £1bn – up £150m
4. Jim Mellon – £1bn – up £80m
6. Dan Craddock – £500m – no change
6. Mark Shuttleworth – £500m – up £340m
8. Steven Lamprell – £319m – down £16m
9. John Morphet – £160m – up £10m