30A TV — “Information Entertainment Beach Style”.
30A Television is the best source for local information, emulating the spirit of our community through our dynamic and entertaining programs. – Viewers come to us for information about where to dine, shop, activities, and local events. 30a Television broadcasts on Cable in coastal NW Florida areas.
The 30A corridor, located on the beaches of South Walton Florida on Scenic road 30A consists of an affluent demographic of 35-65-year-old, high net worth tourists and 2ndhomeowners. –
Our product presents an insight into local business offerings in the most approachable of ways. – We create integrated programming that is focused on a client and what it is that they offer to the community. We will host web television that our clients can use on their web page and we will drive traffic to theirs and in turn to our site.
About Our Viewers
– Our demographic is primarily 35-65-year-old tourists and 2nd homeowners
– They are affluent and discerning
– They expect the best possible experience while on vacation
– Most have families here with them
– They dine out
– They make retail purchases, seek real estate as 2nd home, relocation or retirement
– They seek services to enhance health and beauty
– They are ON VACATION and wish to enjoy themselves and relax
– The remainder are locals who wish to view local events and find special offers in the area where they already frequent.
Through our syndicated Television network, mobile, website and syndicated partnerships, we are maximizing your exposure to this affluent and high net worth demographic. They are relaxed and open to making plans as to where and what they will spend their time doing, and open to making purchase decisions.
Statistics show time after time the power of video leave a lasting impression
Our programming is an interesting mix of original unscripted material such as the popular “3 Julias” cooking show, to real estate and community events. We also syndicate other shows and documentaries.
We have filmed and attended over 300 charity events, interviewed celebrities and Governors, but the real stars we have, are the characters that visit and live in the area. This engaging mix creates instant interest when we release new footage, which is almost daily.