Category: Local News
1. Alys Beach is a community located along the Gulf of Mexico on Florida's panhandle coast, six miles east of Seaside on Scenic Highway 30A. Alysbeach.com Considered as an important part of the Emerald Coast. Stretching 100 miles of white sand beaches from Pensacola to Panama City Florida
2. Miramar Beach. Peppered with public beach accesses, and restaurants like The Crab Trap, Whales Tail, Surf Hut and more, Miramar is part of the Emerald Coast.
3. Scenic 30A is an 18 mile road with 14 different towns and villages, containing vacation rental properties and collections of artist works and murals
4. South Walton Reefs for snorkeling and diving just off the coast of Grayton State Park, with the worlds first underwater art sculptures.
5. Destin Florida. Home to the largest charter fishing fleet, where you can watch the fishing boats come in with their catch.
5 Reasons Why The Emerald Coast is Green
Embed this Video in your Site: