Restaurant Paradis Announces Third Annual Prohibition Wine Dinner To Benefit Emerald Coast Children’s Advocacy Center
Rosemary Beach, Fla. (November 16, 2017)
– Restaurant Paradis is proud to present their Third Annual Prohibition Repeal Wine Dinner. The Friday, December 9, 2017 party will be a Prohibition Era theme, with proceeds benefitting the Emerald Coast Children’s Advocacy Center.
Beginning at 6:30 p.m., guests are invited to delight in vintage cocktails and wines from the Copper Cane Wines & Provisions collection. In keeping with the night’s theme, the dress code is 1930s attire. In addition to a four-course wine pairing and a four-course dinner provided by Chef Mark Eichin and his talented culinary team, guests can commemorate the evening with Epic Photo Co.’s photo booth.
Chef Mark Eichin’s pairing menu will include:
- Belle Glos Rose of Pinot Noir ’16, Sonoma, with lapin roti a la nicoise- rabbit nicoise, seared rabbit leg braised with wine, crusted tomato, garlic onion olive, and roasted fingerlings
- Quilt Chardonnay ’15, Napa Valley, with Cornish game hen pot pie, with lima beans, carrots peas, celery, and potatoes
- Belle Glos “Clark and Telephone” Pinot Noir ’15, Santa Maria Valley with braised bone in short rib pot roast style, with roasted root veg, new potatoes butter parsley puree, and pinot noir reduction
- Quilt Cabernet Sauvignon ’15, Napa Valley with hazelnut encrusted black berry tarte, dark chocolate sauce and Nutella gelato
Twenty percent of all proceeds from the event will benefit the Emerald Coast Children’s Advocacy Center.
Tickets are $125 per person and are available by calling 850-534-0400 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
. Credit cards are required to reserve, but will not be charged unless the party does not show up. 24-hour cancellation notice is required or the credit card on file will be charged 50% of the cost of the tickets.
About Restaurant Paradis
Restaurant Paradis is a small fine dining restaurant, that was taken over by local couple, Monica and Danny Cosenzi in 2014. Nestled in the beautiful coastal town of Rosemary Beach, Florida, you’ll find this hidden gem that loyal customers like to call home. Evoking a warm neighborhood feel, the dining area features an understated wine country elegance. Open for dinner beginning at 5 p.m., Paradis is committed to serving fresh seasonal ingredients, which celebrate local produce and an abundance of fresh Gulf seafood, along with prime steaks and fine wines. Paradis welcomes wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, and all celebrations, both intimate and large. Throughout the year, Paradis also offers select wine dinners and tastings from some of California’s most exclusive vintners. For more information, please follow Restaurant Paradis on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Information can also be obtained via www.restaurantparadis.com
or by calling 850-534-0400.