The expansion comes as has provided Publix with additional doses of the Moderna vaccine to be administered to individuals ages 65 and older. Vaccinations are provided to eligible individuals, by appointment only, while supplies last, and at no cost to the individual. Appointments can be made using the online reservation system at the beginning of Jan. 13. Customers with health insurance will need to bring their insurance cards to their scheduled appointment. Customers without health insurance will need to provide their driver’s license or Social Security number. Publix Pharmacy will administer the COVID-19 vaccine at the 22 current locations in Citrus, Hernando, and Marion counties, as well as 27 locations in Bay, Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, and Walton counties, and The Villages in Marion County. Walton County:
- Freeport, #1351, The Shoppes at Freeport, 16400 U.S. 331 S.
- Sandestin, #885, Publix at Grand Boulevard, 725 Grand Blvd.
- Santa Rosa Beach, #1258, Publix at South Walton, 2038 U.S. 98W
- Lynn Haven #823, Lynn Haven Center 2310 S. Highway 77
- Panama City #481, 23rd Street Plaza 650 W. 23rd St.
- Panama City Beach #1005, Ocean Park Pavilion, 23026 Panama City Beach Parkway
- #1173, Magnolia Plaza 2419 Thomas Drive
- #1241, Breakfast Point Marketplace, 11240 Panama City Beach Parkway
- Crestview, #801, Bent Creek Shopping Center, 2250 South Ferdon Blvd. and #1602, Publix at Northcrest, 1355 North Ferdon Blvd.
- Destin, #677, Paradise Key, 4425 Commons Drive E.
- Fort Walton Beach, #383 Sun Plaza Shopping Center, 421 Mary Esther Cut Off NW and #766,
- The Shoppes at Paradise Pointe, 251 Miracle Strip Parkway SE, #1303, Publix, 610 North Eglin Parkway
- Niceville, #1461, The Crossing, 1520 John Sims Parkway E.
- Gulf Breeze, #1189, Sea Shell Collections, 852, Gulf Breeze Parkway and #1537, Tiger Point Pavilion, 1430 Tiger Park Lane
- Navarre, #896, Shoppes of Navarre, 8244 Navarre Parkway
- Pace, #1125 Santa Rosa Commons, 4739 U.S. 90 and #1572, Five Points Shopping Center, 5580 Woodbine Road