What: Cinco de Mayo Spring Fest
When: Sunday ▪ May 1 ▪ 1 p.m.
Where: HarborWalk Village ▪ Destin, FL
Cinco de Mayo Spring Fest Benefits Emerald Coast Autism Society
• DJ’s Ill Will and Lecz will turn up the Latin flavor of Cinco de Mayo fun with live music, dance and entertainment. The headliner is Dalena and Friends.
• Other entertainment acts include the Gypsy Rhythm Dancers; Salsa a Fuego; Zumba dancing; the Northwest Florida Boricuas Ausentes Folkloric Group, Raíces Panameñas; Miguel Aldahondo “El Salsero Juvenil”; Paola Viruez and Carlos’ Bolivian dance exhibition; and the Tabernáculo de Adoración Choir.
• Authentic specialty food items and drinks will be offered by the HarborWalk Village merchants.
• Cinco de Mayo Spring Fest will also include many activities for the kids including face painting, a piñata
breaking party and Magnificent Maracas created and designed by the children who can then use them as an instrument to play with the bands. • The event is free and open to the public with donations benefiting the Emerald Coast Autism Society (ECAS). The ECAS was formed to provide information, referrals and assistance to the growing number of families living with autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
• HarborWalk Village is located on Hwy 98 at the foot of the Destin Bridge. Call the events hotline at 850-424-0600 or visit www.HarborWalkDestin.com