Gulf Coast State College Visual & Performing Arts Hold Scholarship Auditions
Panama City, FL – The Visual & Performing Arts Division of Gulf Coast State College will hold scholarship auditions for the 2018-2019 academic year on Tuesday, February 27 at 6:00 p.m. in the Amelia G. Tapper Center for the Arts. These scholarships are for incoming and returning full-time students and are available in Theatre, Music, Entertainment Technology and Art. Applicants should come prepared with the following materials, depending on the track in which they have an interest:
- Acting: Two contrasting monologues not to exceed three minutes.
- Musical Theatre: One monologue not to exceed 90 seconds and a song with sheet music or an accompaniment track without vocals.
- Directing/Stage Management/Design: Portfolio, resume and a sample of work if available. Applicants will also sit for a technical interview.
- Perform two contrasting pieces on their instrument or voice. Voice applicants will need to bring sheet music or an accompaniment track without vocals.
- Be prepared for an interview with faculty.
- A portfolio of work including 10-12 high quality images (need not be matted). Work may also be submitted on slides or high quality digital format (CD).
For additional information, contact Jason Hedden at email@example.com or (850) 872.3887.